Skip to main content

Sam & Ella @ Tracy Park




On Saturday 16th June I captured the #wedding of Sam and Ella at Tracy Park. It was a warm day with a risk of a shower but I had my fingers crossed that we wouldn't be effected. I started my day with Ella and her bridesmaid's. There was a hair station and Kalon Studios was busy applying makeup. Sam had got a present and card for Ella and it was a lovely moment capturing her open it. Once the flower girls arrived I got all the dresses and shoes together and captured a few detail shots. Ella then had a few make up touch ups before all the bridal party went outside to open a bottle of bubbly and everybody had a big cheers shot. Ella then went inside to start her hair styling. I awaited Sams arrival, it was going to be special and he arrived in a ushers Mercedes-Benz convertible. Once all of Sam's groomsmen arrived they got their button holes in and had a couple of shots. The room looked lovely with Enchanted Wedding, Events & Parties Bristol styling the decor. Guests started to arrive and I went back to see Ella have her dress done up by a bridesmaid. It was an emotional moment when dad saw her for the first time with a few tears. Guests took their seats and the bridal party walked up the aisle ready for the ceremony. The wedding all went to plan and there were a couple of readings.
After the wedding guests went outside and there was a big confetti shot and the photographers Rich and Christine arranged the group shots. There was time for everyone to enjoy a welcome drink and then the golf buggies were ready to take Sam and Ella on a trip to get a few personal shots. On my return I went to the wedding breakfast room and captured detail shots. Rather than a traditional wedding breakfast Sam and Ella decided to hold a tea party. There were some lovely cakes on the table along with finger sandwiches and the flower girls had a gift bag with lots of different toys inside. The speeches were well delivered, I along with the guests were entertained and it was good to hear a few stories about the happy couple.
At the start of the evening there was a ice cream van, after capturing guests getting an ice cream I couldn't resist any longer and got myself a screwball with raspberry sauce. I started to get special guest messages and then caught up with the photographers who were getting some evening shots of the Sam and Ella. When the evening party started there was a magic mirror and sweet table. The DJ announced the cutting of the cake and first dance. The Stiff Upper Lips started their first set performing many classic hit to a packed dance floor. I had a very enjoyable day meeting lots of wonderful people, Congratulations Sam and Ella x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke & Jenna Wedding at Clevedon Hall

On Saturday 20th April I captured the #wedding of Luke and Jenna at Clevedon Hall . It was another glorious day with the sun out and temperatures very warm. My day started over the cottages with Jenna and her bridesmaid's. The was a hair and make-up station. Jenna was having her hair styled, mum was on drinks duties and Sophie one of the bridesmaids was curling Ella's hair. It was very relaxed and everybody was getting on with preparations very well.  Just before Jenna moved access to her bridal room there was a chance to pop open a bottle of bubbly and have a cheers shot. At Clevedon Hall I set up all the dresses and captured the details. Jenna began to have her make-up applied and as breakfast arrived I decided to find Luke. He was at the pub opposite outside in the gardens with his groomsmen meeting and greeting guests. Luke and the groomsmen finished they're drinks and drove to the front doors of Clevedon Hall. I showed one of the groomsmen how to put the bottom hol

Jake & Amie Wedding at Cadbury House

On Friday 19th April I captured the #wedding of Jake and Amie at Cadbury House . The Sun was out and it was a rather warm day to kick start the Easter weekend. It was an early start for me, with the wedding starting at 11 o clock I was up early and ready to capture bridal preparations at 8.45. All of the brides maids were in the board room, Amie was having her hair styled and there was a make-up station and a couple of more hair stylists all from Dollz boutique .  Jake arrived with his grooms men and I captured a few shots of the lads outside before there headed to the bar to meet and greet. The wedding ceremony room was looking great with Claire Dibble Harpist ready to play when guests entered the room. I went back to see Amie getting her dress done up and the moment her dad saw her for the first time. Guests took their seats in the ceremony room and the harpist played as the bridal party walked up the aisle.  After the wedding Mango photography arranged the group and persona

Tyler & Jade Wedding at Cadbury House

On Friday 2nd November I captured the #wedding of Tyler and Jade at Cadbury House . The weather was amazing with blue skies and winter sunshine. My day started with Jade, her bridesmaid's, mum and her children. Make Up by Sally  was busy applying makeup to the final bridesmaid then Jade was up. I managed to capture the dresses together and all the shoes.  The florist arrived with the bouquets and the purple diamonds inside each rose petal looked amazing, Jade was very pleased with them. Once I had some make-up shots of Jade I went to see Tyler as he had now arrived. I got some groomsmen shots with his usher and Bestman outside before Tyler went of to meet and greet guests. Everything covered had decorated the wedding ceremony room with chair conversant they had also add a lot of decoration to the wedding breakfast room. Guests started to take a seat in the ceremony room and I went back to Jade to see final preparations. It was dads turn to walk in the room and see Jade for the