Skip to main content

James & Rebecca

On Saturday 24th March I captured the #wedding of James and Rebecca at Manor By The Lake. There was no snow and the showers had passed over. Although it was cloudy the temperature was good and I was preparing for a lovely day. My day started with Rebecca and it was to see the bridesmaids make-up. I then went on a walk of the grounds and I was taken back by how much this Manor house had to offer. I then went back to see Rebecca have her make-up applied and I captured her dress and details. James was also getting ready at the manor and I met up with him and his groomsmen. Guests started to arrive and I went back to capture the moment Rebecca's dad saw her for the first time in her dress.

The wedding all went to plan and afterwards it's time for the pictures. First there were two lines to form a tunnel, James and Rebecca walked down and got covered in confetti. Welcome drinks got handed out and everybody started to mingle and chat. Phil Webb Photography arranged the personal and group pictures, the details within the wedding breakfast room looked amazing, lots of lighting creating a lovely mood.
After the wedding breakfast there were the speeches, all did a fantastic job and the best man delivered a surprise speech, he had claimed to be nervous but show no signs and it was packed with lots of funny stories and the odd gag. My evening started with getting some night shots of James and Rebecca with Phil the photographer. Inside the party room and there was a magic selfie mirror and a starlit led dance floor. With the cake in the middle of the dance floor that did not stop guests having a pre first dance, dance. For me that is always a sign of a good night ahead. After the first dance the dance floor filled again and danced the night away. Congratulations James and Becky Hardwick x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke & Jenna Wedding at Clevedon Hall

On Saturday 20th April I captured the #wedding of Luke and Jenna at Clevedon Hall . It was another glorious day with the sun out and temperatures very warm. My day started over the cottages with Jenna and her bridesmaid's. The was a hair and make-up station. Jenna was having her hair styled, mum was on drinks duties and Sophie one of the bridesmaids was curling Ella's hair. It was very relaxed and everybody was getting on with preparations very well.  Just before Jenna moved access to her bridal room there was a chance to pop open a bottle of bubbly and have a cheers shot. At Clevedon Hall I set up all the dresses and captured the details. Jenna began to have her make-up applied and as breakfast arrived I decided to find Luke. He was at the pub opposite outside in the gardens with his groomsmen meeting and greeting guests. Luke and the groomsmen finished they're drinks and drove to the front doors of Clevedon Hall. I showed one of the groomsmen how to put the bottom hol

Jake & Amie Wedding at Cadbury House

On Friday 19th April I captured the #wedding of Jake and Amie at Cadbury House . The Sun was out and it was a rather warm day to kick start the Easter weekend. It was an early start for me, with the wedding starting at 11 o clock I was up early and ready to capture bridal preparations at 8.45. All of the brides maids were in the board room, Amie was having her hair styled and there was a make-up station and a couple of more hair stylists all from Dollz boutique .  Jake arrived with his grooms men and I captured a few shots of the lads outside before there headed to the bar to meet and greet. The wedding ceremony room was looking great with Claire Dibble Harpist ready to play when guests entered the room. I went back to see Amie getting her dress done up and the moment her dad saw her for the first time. Guests took their seats in the ceremony room and the harpist played as the bridal party walked up the aisle.  After the wedding Mango photography arranged the group and persona

Tyler & Jade Wedding at Cadbury House

On Friday 2nd November I captured the #wedding of Tyler and Jade at Cadbury House . The weather was amazing with blue skies and winter sunshine. My day started with Jade, her bridesmaid's, mum and her children. Make Up by Sally  was busy applying makeup to the final bridesmaid then Jade was up. I managed to capture the dresses together and all the shoes.  The florist arrived with the bouquets and the purple diamonds inside each rose petal looked amazing, Jade was very pleased with them. Once I had some make-up shots of Jade I went to see Tyler as he had now arrived. I got some groomsmen shots with his usher and Bestman outside before Tyler went of to meet and greet guests. Everything covered had decorated the wedding ceremony room with chair conversant they had also add a lot of decoration to the wedding breakfast room. Guests started to take a seat in the ceremony room and I went back to Jade to see final preparations. It was dads turn to walk in the room and see Jade for the